- object classification using recognized scene text in natural images. While the state-of-the-art relies on visual cues only, this paper is the first work which proposes to combine textual and visual cues. Another novelty is the textual cue extraction. Unlike the state-of-the-art text detection methods, we focus more on the background instead of text regions. Once text regions are detected, they are further processed by two methods to perform text recognition,2018-04-12 19:07:08,下载1次SOFTWARE DESCRIPTION DOTNET.rar
- Electrolyte capacitors are one of the leading causes
of failures in power electronic converters (after connector failures).
In addition, in solar applications where the input ripples
can significantly reduce the performance of the maximum
power point tracking scheme, a ripple canceling methodology,2018-04-12 18:17:23,下载1次LITURATURE SURVEY.rar
- offering lower ripples and smaller size, ripple
canceling topologies eliminate the need for large electrolyte
capacitors. Electrolyte capacitors are one of the leading causes
of failures in power electronic converters (after connector failures).
In addition, in solar applications,2018-04-12 18:07:58,下载1次base paper.rar
- Various types of materials and formats can be used as a carrier like magazines, wooden tablets, image, text or an audio/video file.
Images due to their increasing use on the internet and having high redundancy bits are the most popular cover objects for steganography.,2018-02-27 09:06:37,下载3次PROPOSED SYSTEM.rar
- technique using MATLAB and FPGA, in which image is concealed within another image and evaluation of image parameters of the output image. Keywords:- Steganography, Image steganography, 2/3 LSB steganography, image parameters,2018-02-27 09:01:28,下载1次ADVANTAGE.rar
- Among the different kinds of steganography image steganography is mostly preferred and popular. There are various ways to perform image steganography like in transform domain and in image domain.
It can be further extended to embed secret data in the least n-bits to increase the capacity of the secret information n/8 the size of the cover image but it causes distortion in the image as the value of n increases,2018-02-27 08:58:48,下载1次EXISTING SYSTEM.rar
- An illustrative of inserting secret data steps in host image and also modeling of stego image. In the first step, after preparing the host image, secret image and the corresponding chromosome, pixel bits are achieved using the genes of chromosome. Besides, the secret image is also converted to the secret bits sequences based on corresponding genes,2018-02-27 08:57:45,下载1次BIG06.rar
- Including a header file is equal to copying the content of the header file but we do not do it because it will be error-prone and it is not a good idea to copy the content of a header file in the source files, especially if we have multiple source files in a program.
A simple practice in C or C++ programs is that we keep all the constants, macros, system wide global variables, and function prototypes in the header files and include that header file wherever it is required.,2017-01-30 11:23:23,下载1次BIG05.rar
- A header file is a file with extension .h which contains C function declarations and macro definitions to be shared between several source files. There are two types of header files: the files that the programmer writes and the files that comes with your compiler.
You request to use a header file in your program by including it with the C preprocessing directive #include, like you have seen inclusion of stdio.h header file, which comes along with your compiler.,2017-01-30 11:21:28,下载1次BIG04.rar
- For most of the examples given in this tutorial you will find Try it option, so just make use of this option to your C programs at the spot and enjoy your learning.
Try following example using Try it option available at the top right corner of the below sample code box,2017-01-30 11:19:52,下载1次BIG02-PAKA.rar
- This tutorial is designed for software programmers with a need to understand the C programming language starting scratch. This tutorial will give you enough understanding on C programming language where you can take yourself to higher level of expertise.,2017-01-30 11:14:27,下载1次BIG01.rar
- C is a general-purpose, procedural, imperative computer programming language developed in 1972 by Dennis M. Ritchie at the Bell Telephone Laboratories to develop the UNIX operating system. C is the most widely used computer language. It keeps fluctuating at number one scale of popularity along with Java programming language, which is also equally popular and most widely used among modern software programmers.,2017-01-30 11:13:09,下载1次Software-Environment-MATLAB.rar
- • Conversion a low-level assembler-style language, called Intermediate Language (IL), into code native to the platform being d on.
• Memory management, notably including garbage collection.
• Checking and enforcing security restrictions on the running code.
- Microsoft .NET is a set of Microsoft software technologies for rapidly building and integrating XML Web services, Microsoft Windows-based applications, and Web solutions. The .NET Framework is a language-neutral platform for writing programs that can easily and securely interoperate. There’s no language barrier with .NET: there are numerous languages available to the developer including Managed C++, C#, Visual Basic and Java Script,2017-01-09 15:09:53,下载0次Interactive-Image-Segmentation.rar
- thus missing some parts of foreground objects and assigning wrong labels to background regions. Constrained spectral clustering method to iteratively incorporate user’s feedbacks for interactive image segmentation into an affinity matrix. They selected pair wise queries in an active learning strategy for users to accelerate learning feedbacks,2016-10-09 21:59:14,下载2次Instance-Aware-Hashing.rar
- may contain objects of multiple categories, are widely involved in many image retri systems. However, in most existing hashing methods for images, the semantic similarities are defined at image level, and each image is represented by one piece of hash code. This setting may be suboptimal for multi-label image retri ,2016-10-09 21:58:22,下载1次Input-Based-Dynamic.rar
- MPEG encoders that optimizes power consumption with the goal of maintaining a particular Peak Signal-to-Noise Ratio (PSNR) threshold for any video. Toward this end, we design reconfigurable adder/subtractor blocks (RABs), which have the ability to modulate their degree of approximation, and subsequently integrate these blocks in the motion estimation and discrete cosine transform modules of the MPEG encoder,2016-10-09 21:57:21,下载1次Challenges-in-Data-Crowdsourcing.rar
- This is because IP addresses are location-dependent
and change with host mobility and VM migration. Network
configurations and policies, such as access control policies,
specified by IP addresses require frequent updates that impose
a large administrative burden. As an example, Google’s
globally distributed scales up to millions of machines
across hundreds of data centers  that are interconnected in
layer 3. Using a scalable layer-2 networking technology, management
complexity and cost of such huge networks could be
significantly reduced.,2016-10-09 21:56:03,下载1次SYSTEM-TESTING.rar
- What is Face Swap Live? Face Swap Live lets you switch faces with a friend or a photo in real-time. Record videos or photos of yourself swapping faces with ,2016-03-12 16:40:34,下载1次SYSTEM-STUDY.rar
- What is Face Swap Live? Face Swap Live lets you switch faces with a friend or a photo in real-time. Record videos or photos of yourself swapping faces with ,2016-03-12 16:39:17,下载1次Software-Requirement-Ns2.rar
- What is Face Swap Live? Face Swap Live lets you switch faces with a friend or a photo in real-time. Record videos or photos of yourself swapping faces with ,2016-03-12 16:38:37,下载1次Segmentation.rar
- What is Face Swap Live? Face Swap Live lets you switch faces with a friend or a photo in real-time. Record videos or photos of yourself swapping faces with ,2016-03-12 16:37:46,下载1次OFDM-(2).rar
- What is Face Swap Live? Face Swap Live lets you switch faces with a friend or a photo in real-time. Record videos or photos of yourself swapping faces with ,2016-03-12 16:36:13,下载1次3253245345.rar
- applications such as the scenario given above, it is
required to protect the multimedia data’s privacy in the watermark
detection process. Performing privacy preserving storage
and secure watermark detection simultaneously is possible by
using the existing secure watermark detection technologies
such as zero-knowledge proof protocols,2015-03-25 00:05:12,下载1次3256345345.rar
- However, most of the existing secure watermark
detection works assume the watermarked copy are publicly
available and focus on the security of the watermark
pattern, while the privacy of the target media on which watermark
detection is performed has received little attention. But
for some applications such as the scenario given above,2015-03-25 00:03:57,下载1次234534545.rar
- Traditional secure watermark detection techniques are
designed to convince a verifier whether or not a watermark
is embedded without disclosing the watermark pattern so that
an untrusted verifier cannot remove the watermark the
watermark protected copy,2015-03-25 00:01:50,下载1次252345345.rar
- Another benefit of storing the encrypted multimedia
data and facilitating encrypted domain watermark detection in
the cloud is that those encrypted data can be reused if the
image data holder (or the cloud) needs to work with other
watermark owners later for secure watermark detection.,2015-03-25 00:00:23,下载1次346635636.rar
- keeping those self-collected multimedia data
private. The watermark pattern owner wants to keep their
watermark patterns private during the watermark detection as
well. A legal cloud offering storage services may also desire
to participate in watermark detection initiated by the users, or
initiate watermark detection itself without the involvement of
the users, to check if the uploaded multimedia data is copyright
- Privacy is a critical issue when the data owners
outsource data storage or processing to a third party computing
service, such as the cloud. In this paper, we identify a cloud
computing application scenario that requires simultaneously
performing secure watermark detection and privacy preserving
multimedia data storage.,2015-03-24 23:57:27,下载1次DGSADFDSF.rar
- Xuetong java6 source code, a very good learning materials for Java,2014-11-17 19:40:40,下载2次ASDFDSFDF.rar
- Your can not download because your download points open-source Web data extraction tool. It can collect the specified Web page and extracts these pages useful data.,2014-11-17 17:58:25,下载1次23453454.rar
- Web-Harvest is a Java open-source Web data extraction tool. It can collect the specified Web page and extracts these pages useful data. Web-Harvest is mainly used as XSLT, XQuery, regular expressions,,2014-11-17 17:56:23,下载1次23423434.rar
- OR SERVICES LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS OR BUSINESS(INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
SUBSTITUTE GOODS ,2014-11-17 17:44:42,下载1次Disadvantage.rar
- (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS OR BUSINESS,2014-11-17 17:43:09,下载1次Module-Description.rar
- THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS AS IS
AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE
LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS OR BUSINESS,2014-11-17 17:40:30,下载1次dispatch.zip
- Finally, probability analysis, based on the chosen database, is performed and
judgment whether the person is recognized is pronounced. Two different modeling
techniques can be suggested for purposes of person identification or verification. The
approach based on Hidden Markov Speaker Models (HMMs) with the mixtures of
Gaussian distribution is text-dependent one. For this technology a speaker is
described by a set of HMMs, constructing the set of speech groups spoken by that
person. The speech groups may be phonemes or words . The text-independent
technology is rested upon Gaussian Mixture Speaker Models. For this technology
each speaker is defined by only one model describing all utterances of that person.
Identification in the range of both approaches is executed by evaluation of maximum
a posteriori probability .,2013-12-14 14:24:24,下载5次WORKINSDF-BOOKS-WODSE.rar
- A communal refuse pit is simply a pit dug near the community compound
and filled with general refuse. The pit should not be located close to a water
source, because toxic chemicals could leach into the water.
The disposal site itself should be fenced off to prevent access by scavenging
animals. At the end of the day, new waste should be covered with a layer
of clean soil 0.1 metre deep. When the pit is full, the waste should be covered
with a final layer of soil to prevent flies from breeding.,2013-11-08 15:52:25,下载1次WORKINSDF-BOOKS---Copy.rar
- Certain wastes are preferably managed at a community level. Some household
items do not decompose and can cause injury if not properly disposed
of. For example, neither glass nor plastics can be used in composting, and
plastic gives off poisonous fumes when burned. Bones and metal items do
decompose, but the process is very slow batteries contain toxic chemicals.
Bones, metal objects and broken glass can also be thrown into a latrine pit,
but only if the pit is not going to be reused.,2013-11-08 15:50:29,下载1次WORKINSDF-BOOKS.rar
- Fruit and vegetable waste, animal dung and even leaves from trees can break
down to form a valuable soil conditioner and fertilizer (compost). Household
vegetable waste, for example, can be composted in a suitable container. After
a few months the contents can be removed and used as fertilizer,2013-11-08 15:48:22,下载1次ORGGINAL-BOOKS.rar
- entail sorting and recycling
waste, which is discussed in more detail below and illustrated in Figure 6.1.
Solid wastes should be sorted for recycling, and For burying or burning.
Recycling includes composting organic wastes, and reusing plastic and
glass products as well as construction debris. It can offer both cost-saving
and economic opportunities for communities.,2013-11-08 15:46:14,下载1次RRY-BOOK.rar
- Key strategies for improving solid waste management and disposal are to
minimize the waste generated by households, and to recycle waste whenever
possible. To minimize waste, it is important that both the households and the
community at large make a conscious decision to reduce the amount of waste
they produce and actively participate in recycling.,2013-11-08 15:44:30,下载1次BOOK-SAMPLE.rar
- If waste is not properly
disposed of, animals can bring it close to the home and children can come
into contact with disease vectors and pathogens. To be effective, solid waste
disposal programmes require action at both household and community
levels—if only a few households dispose of waste properly, the village environment
may remain dirty and contaminated.,2013-11-08 15:42:57,下载1次8.rar
- To keep the household and village environment clean and to reduce health
risks, solid waste (refuse) should be disposed of properly. Untreated refuse is
unsightly and smelly and degrades both the quality of the environment and
the quality of life in the community. It also provides a breeding ground for
disease vectors, such as mosquitoes, flies and rats.,2013-11-08 15:41:44,下载0次Testing.rar
- The errors are caused by labels being used within code blocks.
Replace the double colons by REM statements and these samples will all run without a glitch.
Better still, don t use comments within code blocks at all, but place them just before the code blocks instead:,2013-05-20 16:11:49,下载3次final.rar
- it is valid and won t generate an error message in any DOS or Windows version.
Labels, on the other hand, whether valid or not, should always start at the first non-whitespace character in a command line.,2013-05-20 16:07:35,下载2次smxp.zip
- This same trick works in CMD.EXE (the command processor in Windows NT 4 and later) as well (not sure about OS/2 though)...
...but with some restrictions!
REM is a true command that may be used anywhere within a command line.
Though I doubt there is much use for a command like:,2013-05-20 16:05:49,下载1次autocomplete.zip
- This method has the disadvantage that your batch file may "accidently" really use the label to jump to.
As Marc Stern points out in one of his MS-DOS batch files Tips & Tricks, this can be solved by using a double colon ( :: ) as the first characters of the comment line.
That way, the label is invalid but still treated as a label, and skipped (i.e. the next line is read immediately by COMMAND.COM, without the need to reopen the batch file). This may speed up reading large blocks of comment lines from slow (floppy) drives.,2013-05-20 16:04:30,下载1次OpenSitemapGenerator_060_Setup-(1).rar
- A workaround I have seen many times (back in the old days, when I was young, and dinosaurs roamed the Earth and harddisks were 20MB) is to convert the comment line to a label by starting the line with a colon ( : ).
COMMAND.COM skips labels it doesn t have to jump to.,2013-05-20 16:03:41,下载1次Dump20130510.rar
- As you probably know, COMMAND.COM reads a batch file, executes one command line, reads the batch file again, executes the next command line, etcetera.
This means each comment line causes one extra reread of the batch file no problem when read from harddisk, but it may slow down batch file execution from slow floppy or network drives.,2013-05-20 16:01:00,下载2次class.xml.sitemap.generator.php.tar.gz
- Regardless of the programming or scripting language used, it is always a good idea to insert comments in scripts, explaining what the next lines or block of code is trying to accomplish, how and/or why.
Comments in batch files are usually placed in lines starting with REM (REMarks).
If you have many lines REMed out, this may slow down COMMAND.COM s processing of the batch file.,2013-05-20 15:59:16,下载2次NestedPopupDemo.zip
- pop demo pop extender used to ajax ,2013-05-20 14:33:08,下载3次sss.rar
- eciprocate (third-person singular simple present reciprocates, present participle reciprocating, simple past and past participle reciprocated,2013-04-01 09:02:43,下载2次pricing-tables.rar
- A reciprocating engine, also often known as a piston engine, is a heat engine that uses one or more reciprocating pistons to convert pressure into a rotating ...,2013-04-01 08:58:22,下载0次laptop-details.rar
- Reciprocation may refer to: Reciprocating motion, a type of oscillatory motion, as in the action of a reciprocating saw Reciprocation in geometry, an operation ,2013-04-01 08:56:21,下载0次Module-NW13.rar
- We have designed and implemented the Google File System, a scalable distributed ﬁ le system for large distributed data-intensive applications. It provides fault tolerance while running on inexpensive commodity hardware,2013-02-04 14:25:54,下载4次PWNW12.rar
- project document file Analysis of Instantaneous Power Distributions for
Non-Regenerative and Regenerative
Relaying Signals,2013-02-04 14:22:42,下载5次solar.rar
- Java Swing , to calculate the no . of panels required to kilo watts,2012-12-29 13:23:16,下载1次Face-identification.rar
- Face Identification in C# .Net
Image comparsion,2012-12-10 21:51:19,下载2次Application-project-titles.rar
- Total Application project list,2012-12-10 21:43:04,下载2次textbox-validation-in-Windows-form.zip
- TextBox Validation in dot net csharp,2012-10-10 17:56:37,下载5次Detecting-a-Firewall.rar
- To demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed method, we
evaluated it by comparing it and the smoothing method based
on classical Haar wavelet transform (HWT) .,2012-10-09 17:35:58,下载2次base-paper.zip
- Smoothing based
on the second-generation wavelets is more effective than classical
wavelets-based methods because it employs data-dependent
wavelet functions and does not require predefined explicit base
- certificate book used to .net, java, csharp and others
- this is a csharp book is domaini s .net,2012-07-21 18:00:32,下载2次05560677.rar
- it is very usefull ti java E-Book by ________,2012-07-21 17:50:42,下载2次06215056.rar
- E book using Visual C++,2012-07-21 17:41:30,下载2次WindowsFormsApplication1.rar
- hospital project in data entry,2012-05-17 13:17:05,下载4次WindowsFormsApplication25.rar
- calculation in texbox VAT process,2012-05-17 13:14:38,下载5次WindowsFormsApplication32.rar
- combobox search & display texbox and thebn fetch datagrid view,2012-05-17 13:07:52,下载4次karthik.rar
- log in form for visual studio,2012-05-17 13:00:55,下载3次SuperMarketPrint.rar
- datagridview print in dot matrix,2012-05-17 12:56:46,下载5次