- # Script to generate <abi-versions.h> header file from Versions.all list.
# See include/shlib-compat.h comments for explanation.,2018-04-26 13:28:50,下载1次archive.zip
- When working with Linux kernels, this version of the GNU C Library
requires Linux kernel version 2.6.32 or later.
Also note that the shared version of the libgcc_s library must be
installed for the pthread library to work correctly.,2018-04-26 13:26:25,下载1次archive.zip
- The GNU C Library is (almost) completely documented by the Texinfo manual
found in the `manual/' subdirectory. The manual is still being updated
and contains some known errors and omissions; we regret that we do not
have the resources to work on the manual as much as we would like. For
corrections to the manual, please file a bug in the `manual' component,
following the bug-reporting instructions below. Please be sure to check
the manual in the current development sources to see if your problem has
already been corrected.,2018-04-26 13:24:23,下载1次archive.zip
- The GNU C Library supports these configurations for using Linux kernels:
hppa-*-linux-gnu Not currently functional without patches.
x86_64-*-linux-gnu Can build either x86_64 or x32
powerpc-*-linux-gnu Hardware or software floating point, BE only.
powerpc64*-*-linux-gnu Big-endian and little-endian.
- The GNU C Library is the standard system C library for all GNU systems,
and is an important part of what makes up a GNU system. It provides the
system API for all programs written in C and C-compatible languages such
as C++ and Objective C; the runtime facilities of other programming
languages use the C library to access the underlying operating system.,2018-04-26 13:16:57,下载1次