- (1999)Distributed Source coding for satellite communicationsMPSK.rar
- This m-file simulates MPSK (BPSK,QPSK,8PSK)with theoretical and simulated results using Gray coding. Numerical examples of a satellite link design are shown using QPSK and/or 8PSK when the bit rate(Rb)is greater than the channel bandwidth Wc (Band-limited channel). DCSK （1）.zip
- IEEE 数据库关于DCSK的论文，很难得下到的Spread1.rar
- 对输入的数据采用BPSK 调制方式后转为ASCII格式，采用混沌方法去传输二进制序列。
- 1. BPSK modulation of data which ever you input (default data is
2. MANIPAL REDDY is changed into ASCII Format and into two-bit
format for BPSK Modulation.
3. Chaos is used for spreading the binary bit sequence.
4. Uniformly distributed Noise is added to Spread signal.
5. After reception Chaotic Chip sequence is used to recover message .
6. Filter is used for removing spikes and noise.
7. Note the filter is used is just for showing a little realisitic picture.
8. Appropriate filter should be used.
9. The original data in binary and recovered data in binary format are
- CDMA (OFDM-CDMA), offers several key advantages such as immunity against narrowband interference and robustness in frequency-selective fading channels. Such desirable properties make MC-CDMA an attractive choice for the present and future radio-communication systems among these, we have satellite communicationsQPSK.zip
- Direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) communication systems has been widely
used in these years for its advantage of wide spectrum, low working Signal-to-Noise
ratio (SNR), anti-interference, anti-multipath effect and capability of LPI and LPD.
They are increasingly replacing conventional communication forms and obtaining
extensively applications in modern military and commercial communication systems,
for example, CDMA communication system, GPS , measuring and control system,
satellite chain, identification of friend or foe and etc. Therefore, corresponding DSSS
electronic counter technique becomes a big problem to solve in electronic warfare
domain. DSSS electronic counter technique including blind detection, blind parameter
estimation and spreading sequences estimation. For the issue of DSSS electronic
counter technique of DSSS/QPSK signal damaged by strong additive white Gaussian
noise (AWGN), the main research content in this dissertation as follow.
The aim of this book is to present in a simple and concise manner the
fundamental principles common to the majority of information communications
systems. Mastering the basic principles permits moving on to concrete
realizations without great difficulty. Throughout, concepts are developed
mostly on an intuitive, physical basis, with further insight provided by means of a combination of applications and performance curves. Problem sets
are provided for those seeking additional training. Starred sections containing
basic mathematical development may be skipped with no loss of continuity by
those seeking only a qualitative understanding. The book is intended for
electrical, electronics, and communication engineering students, as well as
practicing engineers wishing to familiarize themselves with the broad field of
information transmission, particularly satellite communications.
- chaos modulation using simulinkgonglupu_FM.rar
- Digital Communication Using